We are recruiting Learning disability nurse for our Client in Lancaster to deliver a quality of care and support to our service users in line with our principles of 'CARE, EXCELLENCE, and PROFESSIONALISM'. You will work together with your colleagues to ensure that the physical, social, psychological and emotional needs of our service users are met
The post is to work 37.5 hours a week.
Main Duties include:
- Excellent Documentation skills.
- Ability to Communicate Effectively with the Multidisciplinary Team.
- Promote Patient Independence/Education.
- Working across services – Low Secure, Psychiatric Intensive Care (PICU) and Locked Rehabilitation and Recovery Services to provide staff for both men and women with a wide range of mental health conditions. Services are delivered in a purpose-built therapeutic environment within the NHS and Private sector where the focus is on maximising positive outcomes and recovery. A range of therapies supports the care pathway towards independent living.
About the Company
What benefits will I receive?
STARRYCARE have an excellent employee benefit programme, which includes:
- Full paid induction programme
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid annual leave – 35 Days per year inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Free Uniform
- Discounted Meals while on Shift
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Quarterly incentive scheme
- Pension scheme
- Excellent development and promotion opportunities
- Work towards a QCF qualification
- Retail discounts and vouchers
- Holiday discounts
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Employee assistance program to all contracted staff including face to face counselling